Stoner Poem

Marijuana, PCP
Magic mushrooms, LSD
We are Stoners,
We have class,
You'll fuck with us,
We'll kick your ass,
So all your preps that
think your cool,
Just remember Stoners rule.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stoners live and stoners die,
But in the end we all get high.
So if in life you don't succeed,
Just fuck it all and smoke some weed!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was here,
But now I'm not.
I went away,
To smoke some pot.
I wrote this down,
To prove a point.
Life's a Bitch,
With out a joint.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pot is a plant,
That grows in the ground.
If God didn't want it,
It wouldn't be around.
So all you fuckers that don't get high,
Shut the fuck up and give it a try.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello mother. Hello father.
Here I am at Camp Marijuana.
Crack is good, but weed is better,
I'm so fucked up, a friend wrote this letter.