Stoner Quotes And Sayings

Interesting Stoner Quotes And Sayings:

*
I have always heard pot is an EXPECTORENT and so could help to clear a congested chest or sinus.

*
Be sure to clean your bong well when sick. You dont want the germs hanging around any longer than neccesary.

*
THC=Total Headache Cure

*
I'm an Honors Student with a 3.8 GPA, so I guess I'm not the stereotypical stoner, after all none of us are.

*
I guess I'm one of those people that you would never expect to be a stoner. I am a full time stay at home mom, a girl scout leader and a volunteer at my son's school. It is so funny to hear people talk about drug use and how they could tell if someone was stoned, and someone is right in front of them.

*
I have amazing ideas when I’m high. Far from making me dull and unmotivated, it gives me vision and i want to change the world.

*
You know you're stoned when you trip over the pattern in the carpet.

*
You know your stoned when the question , " What were we just talking about? " confuses you to no end! Reference (23)